Thursday, October 3, 2013

its me, Haziq Yahya ,,,,


Assalamualaikum and hye there ! It is a pleasure to meet you all.

oppss
-once B.O.S, always B.O.S-
First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Mohammad Haziq bin Yahya. You can call my glamour and lovely name, Haziq. Instead of being the first son of the family, I am a Johorean and 19 years old. And sorry to all women, I am taken. hahaha

I am a person who is active and can play any type of games or sports. I do love photography and nature. I like to eat fried rice and like to drink mineral water. It is a balanced diet and I guest that why I can maintained my body. lol

Before this, I had been studied in a secondary school in Muar from 2007 to 2011. After graduated, I further my study in Johore Matriculation College for one year.

-school badge-


- JMC in memory-

So, now here am I, continue to further my study in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering and Technology in Process (Hons.) in Unikl MICET. 

For more information or update from me, you guys can follow me at:


Instagram : @mhaziqyahya

twitter : @ajiK_kL7894

Facebook : MohaMad HaZeeq

phone number : 014 tekan2 tak dpt ,,,, kih3


I think that all for the introduction. I hope that you will enjoy the entries that we will upload in this blog. See ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment