Wednesday, October 2, 2013

about me... Aizat Bin Ahmad

ermmm. Let me starts this blog by introducing myself first. I'm Aizat Bin Ahmad, one of the admins of this blog, which is a requirement for Fundamental English subject. Well, I don't really have anything interesting for me to wrote. just a little information about me, I'm from the northern state of Malaysia, which is Perlis. I'm the second child of my parent. Originally my father are from Perak and my mother are from Perlis. I started my education at the age of 6, at a kindergarten. Then I go to SRK Seri Indra. Finish my primary school with flying color and later selected to enter one of the elite secondary school in Perlis which is SMK Derma. Started to be serious in sports, more specific I'm more to goalkeeping. Represents my school Handball and Hockey team, as a goalkeeper. So I lose some of my focus on studying. Later on I further my study at MARA College Kuala Nerang under Foundation In Science and Technology - Engineering courses. So here am I, UniKL MICET, Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons.) in Process.

feel free to tweet me ---> https://twitter.com/aizatBIGahmad
or
facebook me ---> https://www.facebook.com/smallingbig

by the way, I still don't get my first android, so I don't have Instagram, Wechat, Whatapps. Still waiting for MARA loan to upgrade my symbian60.. ahahahahaa

1 comment: